This is a repeating eventjanuary 10, 2022 1:00 pm
The Columbia Valley Community Connections Group meets every 2nd MONDAY of the month from 1:00-2:30pm unless otherwise noted. Due to COVID-19 all meetings will be
The Columbia Valley Community Connections Group meets every 2nd MONDAY of the month from 1:00-2:30pm unless otherwise noted.
Due to COVID-19 all meetings will be held via ZOOM until further notice. This meeting will be recorded. For security concerns, we will not be posting the meeting links.
Please contact Wa’Lynn Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org for the link and password if you’d like to attend. Thank you in advance for your time!
Our agenda will include:
Speaker: Different Speaker, Topic, Program Each Month
Welcome Introductions & Connecting
Purpose and Growing a Resilient Community
Informal Connections, Creative Collaboration & Networking Time
Any announcements may be sent to Jessica Bee before or after the meeting.
New to Zoom?
Here is are a few tutorial videos: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials
- Jessica Bee (EWRRC Coordinator – Opportunity Council)
- Kristi Slette (Executive Director – Whatcom Family & Community Network)
- Mary Sewright (Superintendent – Mount Baker School District)
- Aly Robinson (Community Health Specialist – Whatcom County Health Department)
- Carl McDaniel (Community Member Of Columbia Valley)
- Wa’Lynn Klein (Mt. Baker Community Coalition Coordinator; Whatcom Family & Community Network)
(Monday) 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
september 12, 2022 1:00 pm - september 12, 2022 2:30 pmoctober 10, 2022 1:00 pm - october 10, 2022 2:30 pmnovember 14, 2022 1:00 pm - november 14, 2022 2:30 pmdecember 12, 2022 1:00 pm - december 12, 2022 2:30 pm